Access to this website, Depressionandanxietytips.com, is only to be granted to a user after he or she has provided their banking information and personal details. This is required to be submitted as soon as a user begins using the website and if they choose not to provide said information, their access to the website will be completely restricted.
Collecting User Data
Without any external provocation or prompting from the website, a number of details are to be provided by the user before he may be permitted to further access the website. The following information is to be submitted freely by the user and processed in the manner listed below.
- For a user to register with the website, he must first agree to submit basic details including, but not limited to, his/her name, address and contact information, for collection and storage. Without the user’s consent, the website cannot access any information.
- While the user manually submits his personal details, a non-violate software application automatically collects another set of information from the user which include his IP Address, Browsing Application, time of logging on to the website and his Cookies data.
- Certain regulatory documents, as directed and specified in the provisions of the website’s policy, must also be submitted.
- On submission of personal information by the user, the information is not usually verified to check for accuracy of the information provided. However, with that being said, it is in the best interest of the user to provide the website with accurate and truthful information. This fosters a better relationship between our website and its consumers and it also ensures that the user is kept up to date with all information regarding medicines products and does not miss out on any new releases.
Logic Behind Collecting User Data
Why do we collect the personal information of all of our users? Frankly put, it is simply to ensure that the service we provide to our customers can continue long term with minimal disruptions and without any prompting from the user. Our primary goal is to ensure that the user remains updated on all things medicines, and to provide you with the best service. Here are a few of the reasons we might need user data :
- To ensure we have the identification of the person with whom we’ve entered into an agreement with for use of our website.
- To best determine their preferences so we may offer more facilities catering to their individual specifications.
- To begin a rapport with the user that could build a base for better communication in the future, thus creating a dialogue to keep the user informed on the various services provided by the website and allowing him/her to voice freely any queries or concerns he/she may have.
- To better understand areas in which the site needs improvement, and to strengthen the effectiveness and accessibility of our website as per user requirements.
- To approach users individually with targeted scheduling and sales, determined by the information submitted, as opposed to mass disruption of users, many of whom may have no interest in the product being campaigned for.
- To one day have the data to create a statistical analysis of all users of our website, their preferences, the effectiveness of the website, the results of usage of medicines and many other details that can best be charted over an extended period of time and multiple uses.
In order to properly maintain the regulation and dispersal of specified services as per customer preferences, most personal information submitted by users is stored. However, all information submitted to us is kept strictly confidential unless the user wishes to make his profile available publicly or make use of a third party website.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
In order to disclose personal information of users to third party websites, the following regulations must be followed :
- The user whose information is to be disclosed to the third party must give his consent to lend his details.
- If a user decides he wants access to a third party website, in order to make full use of those alternate portals, his details must be submitted to them so as to ensure unlimited access. In such a situation, our website can transfer the information of the user to the concerned website.
- For the responsibility to remain within the jurisdiction of our websites policies, such a transfer of information would be treated as part of a sale or part of a transaction for a business ad.
- If the obligation remains within our hands, we will ensure that all user information remains confidential. This is however subject to the user maintaining good relations with the third party website and not violating any policies specified in the third party’s agreement.
Modification of Data
- Personal information submitted by users can be modified or updated in accordance with their preferences and are not barred by time.
- Privacy functions for their profiles can also be altered as per the user’s desires, with the help of the website’s “accessible sections”.
- If the user wishes to remove any data submitted and stored to the website, there are no restrictions for the same and they may do so freely.
Securing Your Personal Data
We consider it our personally responsibility to take all possible precautions from our end to ensure that all user information is protected from any possible illegal activities that may be conspired by third parties or external sources. We maintain constant technical safeguards and are always moving towards developing them further. We also work actively to protect our users from theft or illegal transfer of their information, as well as unapproved modifications or publishing and anything that amounts to violations of the users rights insofar as breach of agreement, between users and our website or third party websites, is concerned.